I have been thinking of starting a blog and joining the MRCC blogstalking ring for awhile now but wondering when all these mothers find the time to keep up with it...not to mention spending quality time with their kids, husbands, in Bible study, maintaining their home and maybe even exercising! I feel like I don't do any of these things well and too often not at all! Nevertheless, I decided this morning to give it a try...Kyler was sleeping, Cory was mowing and Kayla was keeping herself busy. OK, she was watching TV, but it was educational TV and she was busy just the same! I promise you, no sooner did I sit down and type the 1st letter but Kyler woke up and started fussing, the phone rang and Kayla asked for a snack and chocolate milk. But, I've returned ...somewhat shaken but not ready to throw in the towel just yet. I'm going to give this thing a whirl and see how it goes. So to all you moms out there that manage to document all those special and sometimes not so wonderful moments in your lives, you are my inspiration. This is all part of my quest to learn to be a good manager of my time so that those wonderful and sometimes not moments can take place and be forever remembered . I'm not sure how adding another thing to the mix helps with that but at least it'll give me a place to vent about all the things I can't keep up with! Stay tuned, hopefully I'll be back before the month's end! ;)
4 comments:
I'm glad you joined the blog world. It is tons of fun!!!!
Hi Jenn! Thanks for leaving the comment on my blog! I'm glad you've joined the blog world....it will be fun to keep up with you guys this way!
Just so you know, my dishes are never done and my house in never picked up. Just wait 'til SSS starts and then see when you have time to blog! I added a link to my page so people can find you.
Hey!! I'm glad I found your blog--and yes, it's so hard to find time to blog--but it's so much fun, and definitely worth it to look back on.
Post a Comment