CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Let's hear what the judges have to say!



     Here's Kayla, getting ready to perform her next jump,
     she's been practicing all summer on this one...


This is one her more difficult jumps, foot placement is good,
   strong lift-off, she's got good height with this one...



   beautiful artistic interpretation, very graceful...


      smooth entry, straight legs , good alignment,
I have a good feeling about this...

       just a small splash, great execution, 
10.0!!!


Kayla, can we get a quick interview?

2 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like fun! I def. give her a 10! And, in response to your comment on my blog--yes, Josh was pretty funny Wed. night! He had all the kids laughing--it was so nice to hear! I had fun too, but will be glad to have Mrs. McBride back so I don't have to lead the singing again! haha!

Stacey said...

I want to got swimming!!! Stupid work! :o(