More on Kyler's growth spurt mentioned last week...he now has a tooth on the bottom! We noticed it while we were eating dinner at Ted's (yum) last Thursday. He was gumming away on a tortilla (or torteeda, as Kayla would say) when Cory noticed it! And the way he's been acting I'm pretty sure there's another one soon to follow! Very exciting but definitely interfering with his sleep and driving him and thus the rest of us bonkers! Poor baby! A couple of other milestones to document: he is sitting up pretty well; still a little wobbly but lasting a little longer everytime! And, he is working his way through the vegetables...he's had carrots, green beans, peas, and sweet potatoes. I don't know that any of them were a huge hit but definitely better than cereal!
FAMILY TIME AT CARLTON LANDING...
4 months ago

3 comments:
Hey! My sister in law found this and I have to say I'm excited to be able to keep up with yall. Love the family pics. Well worth the effort to have them made. Looks like you are doing well and staying busy. God is good!!!! Love yall!
Cute photos! The 2nd one with the tortilla in his face is funny.
Okay, I don't want to hear it any more about my trying to give Kayla a hot roll when she was the same age after seeing Kyler with the torilla. ;o)
Look, I finally am getting around to reading your blog. Still have a ton of work to do, but I'm beat and can't think anymore!
Post a Comment