


We finally had family pictures made again!!
It takes a lot of badgering and prodding to get some people whose names I won't mention excited about having this done but we're happy with the long-awaited results!
On a side note, I think Kyler had an overnight growth spurt last night. He seemed so much bigger this morning! We see my parents every Sunday and they say he looks different and bigger everytime but I don't usually notice the subtle changes so much! I'm hoping it was a fluke thing and he slows down again. This all feels like it's on fast forward already!

6 comments:
Those are great pictures!
I love the pictures! I am glad you started a blog too. It didn't really take long to straighten out Izabela's hair to tell you the truth!
Cute photos! It was worth the work to get them taken. :)
Yea! I'm so glad you have joined the cult. Somehow, you will find the time...it's pretty addicting. Obviously, I choose blogging over reviewing Mrs. McBride's bible class questions. :) Glad I'm not the only one that forgets.
Love them!!!
Meant to tell you when I was over there the other night that I love the new family pics. Glad the unnamed person cooperated. ;o)
Post a Comment