CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

1 day down, 14 years to go!

Getting ready the night before.  
 A girl's gotta have sparkly nails!
Ready to roll!  When Cory went to wake Kayla up and tell her goodbye this morning she said "Daddy, will you turn on my light please?  It's time for me to get up and get dressed for school."
Such a big girl!
Officially a Clyde Howell Pup!!

Singing the Hello song, shaking Mrs Potter's hand.
The Kissing Hand.  A real tear-jerker.   My eyes may have gotten a little watery but no crying!  Whew!!
Saying goodbye.  We got to exchange kisses and heart stickers.
I was so excited to pick her up and hear about her day!  She was so nonchalant about the whole thing but it sounds like she had a good time and she's looking forward to going back!  


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh it sounds like she had a great first day! Yaya!

kj said...

SO glad she loved it!!! She looks too cute! I painted Lily's nails too. (We're starting them young!)

Stacey said...

Let's see how long the asking dad to turn the light on thing lasts. =o)

Holly said...

Glad you found our blog! I am glad Riley is in your class. I think he will be sad when he sees that Kayla is not in there with him. I think I am about the only one that doesn't have there kid in public pre-K...See you Thursday!

Audrey said...

Hi Ms Jenn! I'm so glad I found your blog. Carson is very excited about his Pre-K class and we are excited to meet you.