CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Life in review

A new swing from Papa and Grandma.  Makes Kyler a happy boy!  
Sunflowers in our backyard.
I have definitely been in a blogging funk lately!  Still reading and appreciating everybody else's posts but not feeling like creating any of my own.  So, here's a quick recap of the last few weeks:

Kayla is loving school.  I love that she enjoys every day but am still a little freaked out that they were put on lockdown on the 4th day!   Thoughts of home-schooling are flooding back...  But, last night was parent orientation and Mrs Potter just drove home all my reasons for choosing her as Kayla's first teacher!  Love this woman!  

We started Sonshine School and I have yet to take first day pictures of this occasion.  Poor Kyler!  But, he is doing great in the nursery and I get to have Kayla in my class in the afternoon! I have a really fun class this year and thankfully the boy/girl odds are a little better than last year!  17 boys and 4 girls made for an interesting and lively year!  It was a great year to take a maternity leave!  ha!  sorry Mandy!
    
We are preparing for the inevitable 4/5 year old princess birthday.  My baby girl is turning 5 this week.  Note:  I just typed a 4 and had to change it to a 5.  Ouch!  My heart!  

Our neighborhood had a garage sale last Saturday.  A friend and I had one together.  We did ok and got rid of some clutter but I still need to put away everything that didn't sell. That's the worst part.  

Kyler started pulling up today.  He stood up in his crib.   And still trying so hard to crawl.  He rocks on his bottom and moves all over for now!  He's actually quite good at it!  

Kayla started soccer again.  They are so cute and make a great team!  For most of them this is their 3rd season together!  Check them out here: www.soccermonkeys.blogspot.com.

Cory took a little guys trip to NE  for the first game of the season.  See previous post for pics of what the kids and I did while he was away...





No comments: