CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

When Dad's away

we play and play!  




first time in a swing!  he really seemed to enjoy it!
what is this stuff?

We made chunky crayons.  They were lots of fun!  

Playdough spaghetti!  Yum!
More playdough treats.  Yes, we stayed in jammies most of the day!  
Kyler supervising.  
We also made cinnamon rolls but I didn't take any pictures of that.  We stayed busy and had fun!  

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I just love those kiddos so much, they are such a funny pair. I'm glad you updated your blog, I mean I know I can just ask you what's going on but its much funner to read it. Is funner a word? Well it is now. haha

Anonymous said...

Oh they're so cute! I miss little Kyler in the nursery. I hope to goodness you have pictures of Kayla's party! I can't believe she's 5!

kj said...

still waiting on birthday party pics!!! ; )