CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 3, 2008

the saltine challenge

So, this is how we spend our Friday nights!  Jealous?  I hope that those pictured don't hate me and that parents of my pre-kers don't find me a little too much like those I teach but this cracks me up!  Here's the thing:  I was watching some show on food network where they said that it isn't possible to chew up and swallow 6 saltine crackers in a minute.  No water allowed.   So, upon hearing this, these 2 mythbusters, aka my husband and his brother, set out to prove them wrong.  A video would've been much more entertaining but rest assured, the myth still stands...  (Please ignore the clutter on the countertop and around my kitchen and I realize these are not the pictures some are waiting to see...birthday pics are on the way!  Hopefully tomorrow?)

These are actually going backwards!  Oops!  This is when we called time on them!  Still trying to choke down a mouthful of crackers! 

That is not a face of someone enjoying his saltines!  

3 comments:

Gena said...

Yeah, the saltine challenge is no joke. It seems like it would be so easy. Looks like your Friday night was about as exciting as mine! :)

D's Mom said...

That is funny...I showed this to Troy. :)

Anonymous said...

haha...I tried that once and it is AWFUL! I could only get like 2 down.