CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Train up a child...

Ok, maybe training your 15 month old to do laundry wasn't what that proverb meant but, hey, if they're willing...


My sweet boy taking a break from his busy morning to help me get things done.  So, I could claim to be training him to be a helpful husband one day!  ;)


All done!
Time to go for a ride!  
And, yes, I did say 15 month old.  Which means that his birthday passed during my hiatus from blogging.  I will come back to that!  


5 comments:

Stacey said...

Too cute!!! And glad to see you're posting again. ;o)

Mandy said...

I was shocked to see an update on my blog list. ; ) I thought you had been kid napped.

Mandy said...

I forgot to say VERY cute blog!

D's Mom said...

Yay! A new post!

And, hey, if you can start teaching him to help at this age, great! :)

Alyssa said...

Yea! An update! Good for Kyler for doing laundry! Is it too late to train a 6 or 3 year old?