CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Play ball

I was planning to post about Kyler's birthday today but again... I'll get back to that.  
I returned from the laundry room this morning to find that he had found a way to combine 3 of his favorite pastimes:
eating fruit
playing ball
and, my personal favorite, climbing...

Practicing his pitching with a bowlful of oranges!  The part of the pitcher's mound will be played by the kitchen table.
And this bowl of oranges will do nicely since there isn't a ball up here.
oh, and 1 apple...
SAFE!!!
And, as for the eating fruit part; several of the oranges and the apple also had bites out of the peel.  From now on, Kyler will be helping me do the laundry everytime!  (See previous post)

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I LOVE it! I'm so glad you have a climber. Enjoy him. You may want to start installing locks on the top cabinets. ; )

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Jennifer, that is so funny! You are lucky the bowl didn't end up on the floor in a million pieces! I remember for a while when I couldn't set the table for dinner ahead of time for the little hands redo-ing it all!

Stacey said...

He's got a good arm on him. I noticed that Friday at lunch when I handed him K's empty cup to play with...it caught some serious air. You might have a baseball player on your hands.

Lauren said...

Oh my gosh I don't know if I could love that kid more...that cracks me up! I think the fact that it is three different things is hilarious and the little bites out of the fruit make it that much better. He is so stinking funny.