T (playing hard to get) "You know, Kayla, I'm not going to marry you."
K " I know, I'm going to marry Braden."
T "What? is he cuter than me?"
K "Yes"
T Growling
K "Well, not really, you have nice hair"
T "Thanks, my mom and dad fix it for me!"
Hahahahaha!!
T then proceeded to tell her that she would meet more people as she gets older and not to make up her mind so soon. Such wisdom from a 5 year old!
Kayla did tell us the other day that she was in fact going to marry Braden... if that was alright with him! ;) Oh my, thankfully both of these boys are friends from church and have nice families but like Trevor advised, let's just take some time to mull this over....like about 20 years or so! ;)

9 comments:
That is so sweet...I remember my 5 yr old son telling us that when he got married to his friend Aimee they would not buy this house because their baby might get hurt on the fireplace! They have amazing thought processes don't they?
That's cute!
Sometimes I still have the same conversations...and I'm not 5! Those two crack me up! And hey, at least both boys are from church...I was going to marry my cousin at that age. Yikes!
Oh, Lily is going to be heart broken if Troy ever finds another woman....she's been talking about marrying him since she was 3! ; ) YES please wait another 20 years!
Did you read my post about Riley and Corban? He says he is going to marry her and that his friend HadLee is upset about it.
I think it is so funny that five year olds have these conversations.
Oh, if this conversation ever occurs as school, please feel free to tell them to CHANGE THE SUBJECT.
YAYYAYA you updated!! I love your kids they're so funny. I'm glad kids are smarter than some adults. Good for Trevor encouraging Kayla to keep her options open. Smart man. : ) Hope you all have a good weekend!
Hey Jenn. It's time for a March update. What are Kayla and Trevor talking about now? The public needs to know!
I agree, an update is needed...but I still go back to this and read it when I need a good laugh.
tagged you today!
Post a Comment