I don't know how to explain the warm weather we've been having but here's how we've been taking advantage of it. You never know around here, tomorrow could bring the big ice storm of winter '09!
A sporting game of croquet
Kyler offering expert tips.
And then venturing off to taste the grass.
Swinging
Zoo fun
Trying to be calm so as not to scare the deer. Very difficult for 2 five year olds!
Cruisin' the zoo
Flying kites at the lake. She was a little freaked out about how hard the wind was pulling and afraid to let it out any farther.
Feeding ducks at the lake. We should have brought more bread. This doesn't even begin to show how many ducks, geese and gulls there were. We were barely out of the car before they swarmed and surrounded us!
Kyler was pretty amused but made no attempts to come any closer than this!

2 comments:
I hate that I always have to work. Looks like hanging out with you all would be much more fun. The geese should come to Mazzio's b/c they would find plenty of bread on the floor once Kyler got done. ;o)
hahahah!! I'm sure they just groan when they see us coming anymore!
Post a Comment