A busy day in the life of my happy little man...
Play-dough is way more fun if you just jump right in!
He shoots, he scores!
Let's play trucks, mommy!
Peek-a-boo!
This is working as our baby gate right now! It's Kayla's kitchen/laundry station. It unfolds and we can stretch it across the door! Works like a charm! (Until the day he pulls it over on himself!)

3 comments:
He is just too cute! I love all the pics!
Or until he figures out how to climb it. =o)
No way he could climb it without it ending up on top of him! my brother was over last night and laughed hysterically at my "redneck" baby pen though. I actually thought it was a pretty good idea but now I'm feeling a little self-conscious that I put it on the web for all to see...maybe i'm a redneck and don't even know it! ;)
Post a Comment